General Terms and Regulation
- The contest will take place at the “Bartolomeo Scappi” Vocational High School in Castel San Pietro Terme – BOLOGNA - Viale delle Terme, 1054.
Being the host institution, the school will not participate in the competition.
- The competition is open to all State Vocational Institutes for Hotel and Catering
- The competition is divided into 4 mandatory sections:
- BARTENDING AND COFFEE MAKING MET
- TOURIST ACCOMMODATION
- FOOD AND WINE EXHIBITION set up by the three students participating in the above sections.
Participating in all sections is compulsory in order to be selected to take part in the contest.
- Arrival is scheduled on Monday 17 April 2023 by 4 pm.
- The competition is open to three students for each Institute attending the 3rd, 4th or 5th
- The host school can accommodate in Castel San Pietro Terme at its own expense a maximum of 5 people for each school: 3 students, the head teacher and a reference teacher. Travel and transportation costs are at the expense of the participants.
- The works carried out and the pictures taken during the competition will remain at the host organization and at the sponsors’ disposal.
- The selection of participating schools will be made according to the order of arrival of the forms submitted
10 The jury’s judgment is final.
For further information please contact:
- COOKING - Fabrizio Gnugnoli
- BARTENDING - COFFEE MAKING - Fabrizio Gnugnoli
- TOURIST ACCOMMODATION - ssa Micaela Montagano
- FOOD AND WINE EXHIBITION - ssa Micaela Montagano
- TRANSPORT and ACCOMMODATION - ssa Micaela Montagano
General Terms and Registration form