Dear AEHT member schools,
The event “OPEN” will welcome High Schools from Italy and Europe from 18th to 22nd May 2020 for several professional competitions.
At this event each Italian region will be represented by a team composed of 14 players:
- 13 players will be selected with the help of the leading regional RENAIA school among the excellences of the different schools of the Region (1 of these students will be chosen among disabled students).
- 1 player will come from a school of excellence chosen by the European net AEHT.
All players/participants (each for their own area of competence and / or in team according to the proposed competition) will participate in a total of 16 tournaments as follows:
- 2 cooking tournaments
- 1 cooking and pastry / white art tournament
- 1 pastry tournament
- 4 sommellerie tournaments, hotel room and sale, one of which in a foreign language
- 2 tournaments for tourist reception, both in a foreign language
- 2 tournaments for the planning of tourist packages, one of which with a foreign language presentation
- 1 treasure hunt tournament
- 3 sports tournaments
Students from different Nations will be guests of the city of Senigallia and its partners, to play, learn, listen and share their experiences. They will all compete in different professional, educational and cultural competitions, and will participate in workshops, cultural and sport tours to discover the town and the territory, and they will take part in free educational courses, coordinated by nationally and internationally renowned companies and professionals. The common goal is to make students aware citizens, as well as autonomous professionals and to create a concrete inter-European twinning between schools and students from Europe. In the framework of an intensified cooperation agreement with RENAIA (Italian network of Hotel and Tourism schools), the AEHT encourages all member countries to send one student (and one teacher) to this event.
For more information, please find enclosed :
The students selected by the AEHT net will be accommodated for free on a B&B basis from 18th to 22nd May 2020 in the hotels who decided to participate in the project (you can find the name of the different hotels in the Regulations).
HOW TO GET TO SENIGALLIA
- By plane
The “Raffaello Sanzio” airport in Falconara Marittima (daily or weekly flights from Rome, Milan, London, Paris, Brussels and Munich) is only 15 km away from Senigallia.
- By train
Many trains stop at the Senigallia train station, though to catch most of Intercity and high-speed trains serving the Adriatica train line, you will need to catch a local train and take a connection in Ancona, Pesaro, or Rimini.
- By car
Senigallia is well connected by car, since the Adriatica highway (A14) has an exit for the town.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Senigallia