Dear AEHT member schools,
The College of Hospitality and Tourism Maribor and BELVIN Wine & Spirit School are proud to host the exciting seminars ‘WSET Level 1+2 Award in Spirits held in the English by Robert Gorjak, certified WSET educator’, where participants will be able to acquire their internationally approved certificate of Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET®). Level 2 Award in Spirits, which is offered for the first time by the above-mentioned organizers, includes a hands-on introduction to the world of spirits. Participants will explore the main styles and types of spirits through sight, smell, and taste to develop an understanding of the key factors affecting flavours and aromas. To enrich the programme, they have decided to add also the WSET level 2 Award in Wines.
- WHEN ?
- The workshops are organized in Maribor (SI) on September 16th and 17th, 2019 (from 8h to 17h), coffee break and time for lunch included.
- The exam will be held on September 19th, 2019.
- 600 EUR with VAT per person (includes; workshops, exam, coffee breaks).
- 850 EUR with VAT per person (includes; workshops, exam, coffee breaks & ACCOMMODATION in the nearby standard hotel).
For receiving more information and for downloading the application form, please go to :
- WSET LEVEL 2 AWARD IN SPIRITS 2019: https://vsgt.si/2019/09/16/wset-level-2-award-spirits/?lang=en
- WSET LEVEL 2 AWARD IN WINES 2019: https://vsgt.si/2019/03/12/wset-level-2-award-wine-2019/?lang=en
For any question please contact directly :
Mr Mitja Petelin
Business to Business Education Centre
MIC Academy of Culinary Arts and Tourism
College of Hospitality and Tourism Maribor
Cafova ulica 7
2000 Maribor, Slovenija
Tél.: (+386) 2 32 02 305
Be numerous to roll up.
Enjoy the seminar and training.